The Messy Backstory
Before anyone calls us out, yes, technically, we have advertised a Yardi integration since 2013. That’s because we did — back in 2013. It was a youthful, baggage-free extended-weekend thing. But we always knew Yardi was a phone call away, and including Yardi in the marketing helped the sales team sleep better.
So, what’s changed? Yardi is now in our speed dial, we’ve got a normal relationship and commitment stuff going on, and we’ve agreed it’s okay to be seen together in public.
This Yardi Integration is the Real Deal
Just drive up, press the button, enter your Yardi credentials, drive around, add showing windows, and peel rubber onto the online scheduling freeway.
This is a full integration into Yardi Voyager that gives ShowMojo access to the realtime market status of any listing. It is not a clunky once-a-day spin through your run-of-the-mill listings feed.
Want to get more details and explore beta options? Check out our Yardi Integration Beta FAQ.
What’s So Special about a Listing Import?
If you think a listing import is simply about avoiding data double-entry, then this section is for you.
For each listing import, ShowMojo automatically:
- Monitors for new on-market listings and imports each into ShowMojo
- Watermarks each listing photo based on your personalized settings
- Activates each listing in your ShowMojo Gallery
- Syndicates each listing across more than 50 listings sites
- Assigns each new listing to the appropriate agent (or agents), the appropriate showing schedule, and any listing groups you chose (yes, automatically)
- Starts scheduling showings — or pre-marketing if that’s what you’ve configured ShowMojo to do for each new listing
- Emails your prospects who expressed interest in similar listings in the last month, encouraging them to schedule a showing for each new listing
- Regularly syncs listing changes you’ve made in the source system to each listing in ShowMojo
- Watches for rent reductions and emails every prospect who inquired about the listing, informs them of the reduced rent, and encourages them to schedule a showing or apply
- Checks for listings that go off market and off-markets each listing in ShowMojo
- Cancels upcoming showings for off-market listings including a text notification to the prospect when appropriate
- Directs each prospect to schedule another showing at your (and only your) similar on-the-market listings
ShowMojo’s other imports and integrations include: Propertyware, Buildium, AppFolio, Rent Manager, HeroPM, FreeRentalSite.com, Property Management Websites, RentLinx, PropertyBoss, Zillow Rental Manager, vFlyer and any homespun Trulia listing feed.
If you have actually made it to this part of the newsletter, we salute you.