As long as it contains a valid listing address and prospect email.
Forward any listing inquiry email from any prospect that came from anywhere, and ShowMojo will reply to it just like an inquiry from one our syndication partner sites. Specifically, ShowMojo will:
- Email the prospect an immediate reply with an individualized schedule-a-showing link
- Save the prospect’s information in your leads filter (and export it to MailChimp or Salesforce)
- Email the prospect a follow-up reply 24 hours later, with a link to the listing inquired on as well as a link to all your on-the-market listings
- Include these inquiries in the owner listing reports
Forward ShowMojo any email inquiry. Such as:
- Inquiries from manual posts to sites like Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, HotPads and ApartmentList
- Inquires from third-party-syndicated posts (such as Postlets or vFlyer) to any listing site
- Guest cards from services like Propertyware, HeroPM and Top Producer
- Inquiry emails from your website
- Any other inquiry that includes the full address of a ShowMojo listing and a valid prospect email address
And don’t forget that both the immediate auto-reply email and the 24-hour auto-reply email are completely customizable.
How does ShowMojo do this? Auto-handmade-magic.
When does ShowMojo do this? The most popular style of inquiries (like the major listing sites) are usually processed within ten minutes. Everything else is typically processed within two hours.
Yes, these leads do count against your lead/showing allotment. Pete has kids to feed. And the rest of the team prefers to get paid. But like all your ShowMojo leads, these auto-replies can be scheduled, rescheduled, cancelled, confirmed, reconfirmed, and followed-up without any additional deduction from your lead/showing allotment.
How do you get started? Go to the Settings Page and copy your ShowMojo email address from the Listing Syndication section. It will look something like this: