What’s the Emergency?
Blizzard? Polar vortex? Flood? Hurricane Craig? Surprise visit from the mother-in-law?
Whatever the emergency, with a few clicks you can now ask all showings during a given time period to reschedule.
How’s That Work?
When you have a real emergency, ShowMojo:
- Cancels the relevant showings.
- Communicates your custom message to the prospect by email and text.
- Lets you include (or exclude) self-showings.
- Lets you create No Showing Days for the reschedule period.
- Even follows up to encourage each prospect to reschedule.
All of this happens by clicking the Emergency Reschedule link on the ShowMojo Dashboard.
What Is an Emergency?
Well, you decide. Or, someone in your company with that authority decides.
As a precaution, Emergency Reschedule is available only to account owners and administrators. That’s because it will cancel (and request a reschedule) for all showings in the selected time period.
We want this feature in the right hands. Not in the hands of “But it was Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry’s.”
P.S. If you somehow missed it, don’t forget to check out the Running Late feature we released last month. And Free Cone Day is April 9th!