Just like all of you, we can’t wait to be out of this new normal, and back to the old normal. It couldn’t happen fast enough.
Until then, ShowMojo has added another option to make showings safer and more convenient for everyone.
The New Virtual Tour
Any ShowMojo listing can now be configured to schedule and conduct real time virtual tours.
What is that exactly? It’s when:
- A showing agent is at the home with a smartphone or tablet,
- Conducting a real time walkthrough and selling the features of the home,
- With one or more prospects attending virtually via Zoom, Skype, join.me or some other service.
ShowMojo pre-screens, schedules and confirms virtual tours exactly the same as in-person and self-showings. This includes messaging to specify (and remind) the prospect that the tour is virtual and they should not physically appear at the home.
Read Schedule and Conduct Real Time Virtual Tours to learn more.
Plenty of Other Options
These virtual tours are merely our latest effort to help deal with the oddity and complexity of showings in this unusual time.
Other options include:
- Promoting pre-recorded video tours.
- Making in-person showings safer.
- Socially-distanced self-showings.
Check out our regularly updated guidance on Scheduling and Special Considerations for Coronavirus / COVID-19.
Still Not Using ShowMojo?
ShowMojo automates the leasing process for property managers and investors across North America, delivering significant cost savings, happier staff, reduced market times, and a better experience for prospective renters.