Our announcement in June for the new Flat Listing-Based Live Answer Pricing was a blowout success.
So we’re at it again, by lowering the pricing for each tier, and adding a new 51-plus tier.
New Pricing Per On-Market Listing
- $10 per listing per week for 1 on-market listing
- $8 per listing per week for 2 to 5 on-market listings
- $7 per listing per week for 6 to 15 on-market listings
- $6 per listing per week for 16 to 30 on-market listings
- $5.50 per listing per week for 31 to 50 on-market listings
- $5 per listing per week for 51 or more on-market listings
Even better those price reductions went into effect Monday. Like, seriously, three days ago. If you had Live Answer enabled with this listing-based pricing, you are already benefiting from it!
One More Thing
Scammers and fraud are the killjoys of newsletter topics. But they’re a real issue in leasing — even for listings that don’t do self-showings.
Our Live Answer agents have been collecting fraud reports for some time. But, starting this morning, Live Answer agents have a comprehensive 12-question fraud investigation that they talk through with the caller.
The goal is to gather as much information about the incident as possible. The outcome of this conversation is emailed immediately, so your team can act on it.
What is Live Answer?
Live Answer is an on-demand always-available service that answers the phone when (and only when) a prospect wants to speak to a live person. Live Answer:
- Qualifies and schedules every caller.
- Sends the scheduled prospect through ShowMojo’s automation for showing confirmation, nurturing and cross-marketing.
All scheduling is done based on the exact needs and requirements of the person (or access device) showing the home.
What to Do Next?
If you are a current ShowMojo customer:
- Switch on Live Answer (or switch to flat pricing) from the Phone Settings page.
- Or just learn more by reviewing our Live Answer Feature Overview article.
Not Yet a ShowMojo Customer?
It’s time to hop off the fence.
There are so many ways that Leasing Automation can improve your bottom line, reduce your market times, and delight your staff and prospective renters.