Last week, several customers inquired about how to configure ShowMojo’s calendar to handle group showings. And not the occasional group showing, but a schedule chock full of group showings.
The typical case looked like this:
- Dozens of on-the-market units spread across one or more counties
- A calendar that must be able to book showings all week long
- First come, first serve access the available showtimes
- Once a showing is booked, the showtime locks to that location, but additional prospect can pile onto the showtime for that location
ShowMojo can easily handle this by:
- Listing individual showtimes (not show windows) in your schedule
- Setting the calendar to lock to a single listing (or location)
- Allowing up to 10 people (or more) to book a single showtime
That’s not our usual standard for pretty. But effectiveness will have to do for this post.