ShowMojo’s Got Your Back
OK. There’s a disconnect here. The open metrics for the last blog on Daily Performance Alerts were the worst we’ve ever seen. A total downer. An ego emasculator. Like being flattened with a two-ton heavy thing.
So what does one do in the face of such adversity?
We double down on Daily Performance Alerts and try again.
What Are Daily Performance Alerts?
Daily Performance Alerts are automatically emailed every weekday morning. They monitor listing setup and syndication, showing agent performance, and listing performance.
Why Do Daily Performance Alerts Matter?
Daily Performance Alerts catch errors and issues that could otherwise extend listing market times by weeks.
Seriously, do you need any better justification than that?
The New Listing Syndication Alerts
This new batch of alerts monitor many facets of your marketed listings. The more listings you have, the more staff who are responsible for entering and managing your marketing data, the more important these are.
Just imagine it. You now have an automated system scouring every on-market listing. That system is constantly on the lookout for:
- Bad Postal Codes: When the listing postal code is missing, incomplete or invalid.
- Prohibited Information: When the listing title or highlights includes details like “no section 8” and “no housing vouchers” which may not be accepted by some listing sites.
- Potentially Invalid Characters: When you copy-and-paste, you’d be surprised what unscrupulous characters can tag along. And many of them don’t play nice with listing sites. This alert helps you locate and remove invalid characters so your listing title and highlights are syndicated without issue.
- Excessive Capitals or Exclamation: There’s a thin line between excitement and shouting. This alert fires when the listing title or highlights include clustered exclamation points (more than two) or over-use of capital letters.
- Listing Site Block: When the listing has been reported as blocked by a partner listing site. We’ll let you know the information we receive from that site.
- Missing Title: When the listing has no title.
- Insufficient Highlights: When the listing has to short of a description. And you decide how many characters is too short.
- Insufficient Details: When too few listing details have been selected. And, again, you decide.
- Missing Square Feet: When no square footage has been provided for the listing.
Interested in learning more?
Hop over to the Alerts and Reports Settings page. You’ll see we already enabled the most important alerts on your account.
Still Not Using ShowMojo?
ShowMojo automates the residential leasing process for property managers. Our flexible, comprehensive platform has reinvented the leasing process.
For a limited time only, see for yourself how ShowMojo is automating the leasing process for property managers across North America with a 21-day free trial.
Features Discussed Here
Daily Performance Alerts – ShowMojo sends a performance alert every weekday morning with updates about your leasing activities, ensuring your team stays on top of any potential risks on your account. You choose which notifications are important to you and your leasing agents, then ShowMojo sends you a tailored message with the information you need to keep your listings in top shape.
Here are just a few of the alerts you can choose:
- Listing Setup – Are all your listings set up and filled out completely? Are they missing any details vital for your marketing?
- Listing Performance – Are any of your listings performing below par?
- Agent Performance – Are some of your agents having a harder time filling vacancies? How do your prospects feel about their experience with your agents?