New listings – whether imported or ShowMojo-managed – go on the market all the time. And we know all-too-well that it’s a pain in the you-know-where to ensure each listing is configured correctly.
Perhaps you’re just too busy to keep it all straight. Perhaps the marketing person doesn’t have access to the current owner and tenant information. Perhaps the cleaning lady tidied up all those sticky notes on your monitor. Whether your particular bane is organizational or janitorial, we are one lunar leap closer to a full solution.
ShowMojo’s new Required Listing Updates feature automatically tracks needed updates on marketed listings. This includes the assignment of:
- An owner or other individual to receive listing activity reports.
- Current occupants to receive upcoming showing notifications.
- A digital lockbox, to get self-showings started.
These alerts appear on your ShowMojo Dashboard in two groups:
- My Alerts: targeted at showing agents and related to their specific listings.
- All Alerts: for account owners and administrators, to have a bird’s-eye view of all incomplete listing information.
Even better, ShowMojo includes missing updates in our uber-essential Daily Performance Alerts.
The Next Step
Sound like something that could make your life simpler and better? Check out either:
- The Listing Settings page: where you can configure this feature on the new Required Listing Updates section.
- Our New Knowledge Base Article: admittedly, it’s a rehash of this newsletter, but it’s now recorded in perpetuity.
Once again, stay tuned for more feature updates. We are building them faster than we can write about them.