ShowMojo 2016 Referral Program Rules
We love our customers. We wouldn’t be here without you. So we do have something special for all of you. All current ShowMojo customers will receive a $50 Amazon eGift Card for each new account referral from October 18th until November 10th.
When you send someone our way, just be sure they have your email address so we can send you the eGift Card.
Here’s the rules on referrals:
- The new account must provide your information as the referrer when they sign up. There will be a very obvious question about it when they set up their account.
- The new account must be created between October 18th until November 10th.
- Each current ShowMojo account can collect up to three referral bonuses.
- Referral bonuses are emailed to the specific person who made the referral. Are you a showing agent on someone else’s ShowMojo account? You CAN collect this referral bonus.
- Referral bonuses will be emailed to the exact email address provided by the new account.
- The new account holder cannot have had a current or previous (within one year) account with ShowMojo.
- The new account must stay in good standing with ShowMojo for two weeks.
- Multiple accounts created by a single individual or company will be treated as only one referral bonus.
- Given the obvious lack of fine print, ShowMojo does reserve the right to invent new rules to ensure an orderly, fair and mutually-beneficial referral process.
And, no, it doesn’t matter if the new account signs up for ShowMojo CLASSIC, ShowMojo PRO, or ShowMojo ELITE.