No more moonshots this week. But we have some detail-oriented updates to help put a skip in your step and a grin on your face.
More Trend Analysis
We are still whittling away at the Trend Analysis Report. Recent updates include:
- Visualization of leads, showings and other metrics based on average on-market listings.
- A reset link to quickly get back to a clean slate and start over.
If you’ve never taken a gander at this report Check It Out on Your Account.
Back to the Future. Endgame. Run Lola Run. Tinkering with time usually takes a blockbuster budget and sometimes is just plain weird. So we’re fixing time zones instead. On your ShowMojo account, you can now:
- Let Prospects Select the Time Zone of Their Showing if your listings are located on a time zone divider.
- Add Listing-Based Time Zone Exceptions if your listings are located in one of those places where business time conflicts with official time zones (seriously, folks, it happens).
Moreover, whenever there are multiple time zones in play on an account, there’s now a time zone selector in the upper right of the ShowMojo Dashboard. Use this selector to effortlessly display showtimes, manage showings, and review showing history in your preferred time zone.
New Listing Import Filters
We’ve added two filters to the listing import options:
- The minimum rent filter: if you have unwanted parking spots or storage units included in your listing feed.
- The state-based import filter: if you import from a shared feed with listings that belong to out-of-state offices.
For more details, check out the article: Filter Imported Listings Based on Minimum Rent or State.
Still Not Using ShowMojo?
ShowMojo automates the leasing process for property managers and investors across North America, delivering significant cost savings, happier staff, reduced market times, and a better experience for prospective tenants.